SEO - Please Disregard
Our experts are able to professionally layout and install your marine systems needs. Our installations feature quality fitment, safety, long term usability, and ease of maintenance.
- Marine Electronics
- Radar, sonar, transducers, communications, GPS, VHF, engine and equipment instrumentation systems
- Marine electrical power systems
- distribution, monitoring, chargers
- Marine accessory equipment and fishing hardware
- windlass, pot hauler, down-rigger
- Heating Systems
- Certified Installations
- ABYC standards
- NMEA standards
- FCC licensed
- Furuno Certified Installations and Warranties
- Raymarine Certified Installations and Warranties
- Wallas Installations and Warranties
- Thru-hull, in-hull, transom mount, tilted element, CHIRP, sonar
- Cored hull transducer installations
- Mobile yard and marina installations
- Regularly available in Anchorage, Whittier, Kenai Peninsula
- Experienced in multi-material fabrication
- Shop facilities for year around indoor installations
- Aluminum, steel, wood, FRP, fiberglass, gel-coat, laminates, natural stone, plastics
- Fiberglass structural castings and general repair
Every boat ends up as a custom boat, and we recognize that many modifications come over several years. When it comes time to making the systems work together, this is where we excel. Our goal is to get you through the mystery of integrating legacy equipment with new technology.
- RF Communications
- VHF, DSC, AIS, HF, WiFi, GPS, Radar, Broadband satellite
- Vessel monitoring and systems management
- Cummins, Yanmar, Yamaha, Volvo
- Marine protocols
- CAN Bus
- Decades of Enterprise IP data network engineering experience
- Vessel Broadband and supporting network systems
- Wi-Fi, Satellite, Cellular, firewall, VPN, security, VoIP, Video
- Cloud access solutions
- Power system analysis, design, additions and modifications
Furuno has prepared some online materials to acquaint you with the all-new TZtouch2 series, including this promotional video highlighting the product's many key features. We also invite you to explore www.NavNet.com, which has been freshly updated to familiarize you with these exciting new additions to the NavNet family. Furuno has prepared some online materials to acquaint you with the all-new TZtouch2 series, including this promotional video highlighting the product's many key features. We also invite you to explore www.NavNet.com, which has been freshly updated to familiarize you with these exciting new additions to the NavNet family. When you’re out on the water, you need the most reliable equipment on your vessel. That's why all Furuno electronics are made to rugged, commercial grade specifications. Furuno manufactures a variety of high-tech products that include marine radar, GPS and other navigation equipment; fish finders, sonar and other fishing equipment; satellite communication systems, GMDSS and other radio communication equipment; marine control systems; and bottom mapping sonar, current indicator systems and other marine research equipment. Since its inception, Furuno has concentrated on applying scientific advances to fishing operations and to safety and efficiency of navigation. In 2012, NavNet TZtouch delivered "Total Control at Your Fingertips", with the world's first multi touch MFD. Today, Furuno is pleased to be expanding on that concept by providing "Total Control, Simply Refined", with the all-new NavNet TZtouch2. Furuno has developed two, new MFDs to join the awarding-winning TZtouch series. While these new MFDs share the same family foundation with current TZtouch models, they also introduce a number of refinements in design, hardware and user interface.
Raymarine offers marine electronic equipment that combines industry-leading technology with intuitive robust design, ideally suited to withstand the range of marine conditions that would spell disaster to lesser brands. Raymarine's world-class test facilities put products through their paces, shaking, baking, freezing and flooding products and components to their limit. Raymarine’s test boat Raymariner and dedicated teams of testers around the world spend thousands of hours at sea to ensure that Raymarine products achieve the high standards set for them and expected by mariners.
Receive up to $500 rewards card. Offer Valid Through December 31, 2015
USA and Canada only
Up to $300 rebate on qualifying purchase. Offer valid September 1 through December 5, 2015
USA and Canada only
Earn up to a $1000 Rewards Card on qualifying purchase. Offer valid through December 31st, 2015
USA & Canada Only
The leader in PC based navigation solutions, Nobeltec provides software, cartography, and hardware for the marine industry. In addition, all sales and support for legacy MaxSea software is now being provided by Nobeltec.
With TimeZero by Nobeltec it is possible to add a highly acclaimed Furuno radar that is displayed directly on the PC running the Nobeltec software. No MFD is required.
We are an authorized C-Map cartography dealer and create chips locally on-site for retail sale. Jeppesen is recognized for both marine and aviation cartography. All major marine electronics manufacturers (excepting Garmin) support C-Map technology on their products. 4D is the latest packaging and technology supporting 3D presentations, sattelite images, and detailed bathemetry.